Wicklow County Council
John Sisk & Sons
Sept 2015- Sept 16
- Gresytones Harbour Development works.
- Associated substructure works for new Club Houses.
- 1km of deep drainage (4m deep).
- Deep attenuation tanks.
- Temp works sheet piling.
- Traffic management.
- Service tie-ins involving 300m of road opening with associated traffic management measures put in place along busy Greystone road.
- M&N provided Coastal works along beach to prevent coastal erosion.
” Following the works completed out on Victoria road, we just want to note the efforts from the Crew & M&N management working out on this element of works, it’s a great result after 4 weeks out on a busy live carriageway to be able to say that there were no real issues, hardly any complaints from neighbours and more importantly no service strikes which is a credit to the crew and their diligence with the amount of services they encountered along the way. It was always going to be a high risk element of work & we as managers can only do so much to mitigate the risk by getting surveys, traffic management plans & RAMS etc. put in place along the way, it’s down to Willie & his crew & the positive attitude they adopted throughout the few weeks that made it a successful element of work.”
Rorie Considine BSc Hons, Dip.P.Mgt • Contracts Manager Greystones Harbour, Victoria Road Foul & Watermain Works