Baggot Street Lower Dublin
John Sisk & Sons
February 2023-November 2023
M&N scope of works included:
- Completion of demolition works on site to basement walls and floor slabs
- Importing of 500m3 of piling matt
- Pile attendance for the duration of piling works
- Installation of groundforce flying shores
- Bulk excavation and removal off site of 16,000m3 of material including 3,000m3 of contaminated Material.
This project was undertaken in a highly congested area of Dublin with extremely high pedestrian footfall on access and egress. The propping design is of a unique nature in that it had to be installed at an angle of up to 11 degrees as there was a height difference in capping beam levels on either end of the excavation.